Friday, 12 February 2010

Fallow Deer and a freezing temperature!


The morning was a bitterly cold one but I decided the fresh air would do me good! I decided to walk around the Churchyard that has a Deer Park adjacent to it, well after driving there.lol! The Deer were huddled together, it looked as though food had been laid down for them as they mostly all had their heads down.The attached photo of the Deer was taken with an electric fence between me and the Deer! Blue Tit, Goldfinch, Jackdaw, Crow, Magpie, Long-Tailed Tit, Robin and a distant Buzzard were the birds seen today. After beginning to feel the cold, well me nose was cold, I headed for home!

2 comments:

  1. A nice image of the Fallow Deer Pam......good job you didn't lean on the fence!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comment, Ruth.

    It's a good job that I realised it's an electric fence!!lol! A bind for photography but a neccessity for the Deer.

    ReplyDelete