Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Oh my word!!!!


Seeing this Great Tit with a whole peanut made me realise my mistake of putting out whole peanuts mixed in with the bird seed for the birds to eat from the balcony of the bungalow while on holiday in Scotland!!! I cringed when I thought of the feeding of chicks with whole peanuts! I reckon the birds have more sense though, well hopefully! The peanuts were to entice the Red Squirrels. I later bought monkey nuts for the Squirrels and ceased putting the loose nuts out for the birdies!

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful picture.......and timely warning Pam,tho I'm sure Mrs Great Tit knows what's best for her youngsters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ruth!

    I loved the stance and expression of the Great Tit, Ruth! Nice to capture what is but a moment if you know what I mean.lol!!

    ReplyDelete