Friday, 5 November 2010

Autumn images.










After a summer that never really materialised it has been refreshing to see such wonderful Autumnal colours in parks, lanes and woodlands. The photo's were taken at Enville Hall Estate, Wollescote park and in my garden.




THE COLOURS OF AUTUMN.

As I was walking down the street,
Something fell beside my feet.
I stopped and looked into the air,
Leaves were falling everywhere!
Brown, yellow, red, orange, gold, and green . . .
The colors of autumn;
An awesome scene!

~~By PocketStr.~~

2 comments:

  1. Some wonderful autumnal images Pam........I love the Conkers,you just can't resist picking them up can you!!!
    I like the poem too......it has a nice jaunty lyric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly for your comment Ruth, much appreciated.

    I could have picked up a bucketful of conkers.........well I almost did.lol!!

    ReplyDelete