The Fox was in my neighbours garden, fast asleep when I first spotted him early in the morning. I presume he was one of two and sometimes three foxes that frequent my garden of an evening for a tasty treat that is put out for them, though not every night as I do not want them relying on a nightly meal!
The fox, the fox
So quick and sly
he waits at dusk
to hunt in the nigh.
He hunts all night
and fills his belly,
if he's full enough
he wiggles like jelly.
With a belly full
and a weary head
and the morning sun
it's time for bed.
The fox, the fox
so quick and sly
he sleeps all day
and hunts at night.
By Ashleigh long
Your style is unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just
book mark this page.
I am not sure about it being unique but thank you for the kind comment it is much appreciated.
DeleteHello
ReplyDeleteSo to experience a moment is nevertheless what we always wait for.
very beautiful photos
Greetings Frank
Thank you for your kind comment Frank.
DeleteIt was a special moment to see the Fox resting in such a relaxed manner.
Lovely Fox images Pam, he looks so at ease, nice to see! We saw one trot across the road tother day in broad daylight, not a care in the world!
ReplyDeleteLove the poem too my friend!
That must have been a surprise to see one in broad daylight nonchalantly crossing a road! It shows how they have adapted well and had to adapt unfortunately!!
Delete