It's not got above -1c all day here & colder where you are I think?Spring is certainly taking it's time to arrive......by the time it does it'll be summer!! lolTake care and keep warm my friend!
It was -3c for most of the day here Ruth. I just hope we have a summer this year!lolKeep warm and take care yourself matey!
I'm not going out there today - I'm staying safe in here!
Another windy and snowy day today though a touch warmer -0c! You stay safe in there again John!
It's not got above -1c all day here & colder where you are I think?
ReplyDeleteSpring is certainly taking it's time to arrive......by the time it does it'll be summer!! lol
Take care and keep warm my friend!
It was -3c for most of the day here Ruth. I just hope we have a summer this year!lol
DeleteKeep warm and take care yourself matey!
I'm not going out there today - I'm staying safe in here!
ReplyDeleteAnother windy and snowy day today though a touch warmer -0c!
DeleteYou stay safe in there again John!