Sunday, 19 June 2011

Comments.

I am having problems replying to comments so I am posting them here:


Thanks Ruth! I hope you have enjoyed your weekend on Anglesey, you would be hard pushed not to though!
............................

Thank you Mike, much appreciated.
............................

Great minds indeed Rob! I have just viewed your video, well done it is brilliant. A great choice of music as well to compliment the video! You saw 3 Puffins then, I only manged 2!
Keep up the brill work yourself!
.............................



Thank you all for your kind comments.

3 comments:

  1. I'm still having problems posting and commenting Pam.
    Apparently if you untick the "remember me" box when you sign in then it should be ok......this is an experimant to see if Google does remember me and include my profile pic in the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies for the slow reply Pam.

    Thanks for the feedback, re: the video! I saw 4 puffins (2 pairs) but only managed to get the 3 on video. Loved Cemlyn Bay where I was fortunate enough to see Grey Seals - overall a great weekend!

    I am off to Cannock Chase next week to look for Nightjars - will let you know how I get on!

    Keep up the good work!

    Thanks, Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. All seems to be ok with replying now! A weird episode that was? I hope you are also sorted now Ruth!


    Hope you managed a Nightjar or two Rob?

    ReplyDelete